- Do you have calibration certification?
We do have the calibration certificate for each data logger model, but not for every individual logger. We can send the digital PDF certificate to you any time, yet it doesn’t come with the logger.
- Can we export the data gathered in the logger to the computer? How do you export it?
Yes. Plug in the logger into the computer, open the software, there you can download, save amd view data.
- Can the data be modified?
We can export the data into PDF or Excel format. If you want to modify the parameters, you can connect the computer to the software and export the data format to select EXCEL, then you will be able to modify the data.
- How often will the logger perform one reading?
The log interval can be set from 10 seconds -24 hours freely in the software.
- What’s the difference between RC-4 and RC-4HC, Temlog 20 and Temlog 20H, RC-51 and RC-51H?
H stands for humidity, so if there is the letter H in the model name, then the very logger can record both temperature and humidity.
- What do the 16000 points mean? (For all loggers)
The number of the points means the memory or the recording capacity of the logger. After the logger is stopped or the reached to its full memory, we can at this moment export and delete the data, so we can reuse the device again.
- The difference between RC-5 and RC-4?
Both RC-4 and RC-5 record temperature, RC-4 adopts the usb cable connection, recordings capacity is 16000 groups, with buzzer alarm; RC-5 has a USB port design, the record capacity is 32000 groups, with no buzzer alarm.
- What is the difference between using an external temperature probe or not on RC-4/4HC data logger?
Using external probe can extend the temperature range to -40 – 85℃, and the probe is waterproof. After plugging in the external probe, the inside one will stop to work. Meanwhile, the probe wire length is 1.1m.
- How long can the battery of the RC-4 series last? Or how long can it take?
Under normal temperature degrees, and with the log interval set at 15 minutes, the battery can last half a year or so. After the battery is used up, it can be bought at the a local supermarket or online. Button cell model is CR2450.
- Can GSP-6 data logger display temperature and humiditytogether?
Yes, GSP-6 is a temperature and humidity recorder. It has two external probes, one for temperature, and one for humidity. The screen shows temperature and humidity at the same time.
- What are the main features of GSP-6?
GSP-6 temperature and humidity recorder meets the requirements of the new GSP, LCD large screen display, Over limited acoustic-optic alarm, single button operation, external temperature and humidity sensors, full memory stop and cyclic recording modes. Recorder size: 118 mm (long) *61.5 mm (wide) *12 mm (high).
- What is the difference between the classic RC-5 and the upgraded versionRC-5+?
The difference between RC-5+ and RC-5: RC-5+ does not need to use the software to export data, it will automatically form a PDF report for all the data gathered; Meanwhile RC-5+ allows us to set the password for the report.