Brief Introduction to Elitech WJL-6000 Freon Gas Leak Detector
WJL-6000 corona freon gas leak detector will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications,such as per chloroethylene.
Detect halogen gases in fire extinguishing system.
– Install 4AAA Batteries in the device
– Switch the unit on and discontinuous buzzer will be heard.
– Verify the battery voltage level by observing the power indicator.
– Adjust appropriate sensitivity, or adjust the sensitivity at any time during operation. This adjustment will not interrupt detection
– To detect 6’s later after the unit is switched on.
– When refrigerant is detected, the buzzer will change ta “siren” type sound.
– verify the place of siren and detect continuously until the leak point is confirmed.
– Adjust to the higher sensitivity, when a leak can’t be found. Adjust to the lower sensitivity when the sound beeps unstablely.
– In windy areas, even a large leak point is difficult to be found. Under this condition, it is better to shield the potential leak area.
– Be aware that the detector may alarm if the sensing tip contacts with moisture and/or solvents. Therefore, avoid contact with these when during checking.
Video: How to Use Elitech WJL-6000 Corona Refrigerant Halogen Leak Detector
Thank you very much for reading this blog, and if you have any more questions and suggestions, please feel free to leave a message below or write to us at email@example.com, we will be very glad to hear from you.