Thank you for choosing our brand new pressure gauge. Please read this manual and become familiar with the specifications and operation of the gauge prior to use, especially the “Warning part”. It is suggested to keep the manual properly with the gauge or in a place where you can refer to it conveniently.
– Real-time display of system pressure and temperature
– 140 types of compatible refrigerants
– Record data and generate report
– Superheat/Subcool degree can be calculated automatically and displayed
– Data analysis in graphs
– Protection grade IP65
1. Before the gauge accesses the system, press the power button to turn it on. It will conduct self-test until pressure value is displayed.
2. After the gauge is turned on, press and hold until the screen displays “0″.
Note: It is possible to zero when pressure value is below 10psi.
3. Make sure the connection type of the access system matches with the gauge fittings. If not, please use the included adapter.
4. Press and release the light button to turn on backlight. The backlight will be auto off two minutes later press in two minutes to turn off backlight directly.
5. Press and hold the light button to switch the units of measurement.
6. Press and release the wifi button to enable wireless connection. Press it again to disable wireless connection.
7. Press and hold the wifi button until “REC” appears in the screen to enable record function. Press and hold it again to disable this function.
Turn on the gauge and enable wireless connection, open the mobile APP to research the device and then connect.
2. In the connected devices interface click “+” to add the device to the job interface for viewing pressure and temperature.
1) Multiple devices can be added for viewing simultaneously.
2) For more details, go to APP menu- help.
Please use the gauge in specified environment to avoid error or damage of its sensor.
Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the gauge.
Please do not disassemble the gauge.
Remove the batteries if the gauges are not to be used for a long time in case the leakage corrodes the gauge. The batteries included are not
rechargeable. Please do not charge them
PT-500 Wireless Digital Pressure Gauge—————-1
PT-800 Wireless Digital Pressure Gauge—————-1
Clamp-on temperature sensor————————–2
AA alkaline batteries ————————————3
1/4 Male adapter—————————————-1
1/4 Female adapter————————————–1
Bent adapter ———————————————1