Thank you for choosing Elitech refrigerant scale. To use the scale correctly, please read over the manual first, especially the “safety notice”.
It is suggested to keep the manual properly with the scale or in a place where you can refer to it conveniently.
The scale is designed for total weight of refrigerant tank no more than 150Kg.
- Take out the scale from the package, place it on firm and level surface, and press power button on the platform.
- Press Wireless button on the platform.
- Take out the hand-held device, press the “POWER” button on the hand-held device until the buzzer beeps once, indicating self-test is completed.
- Wait until Wireless signal is connected. If yes, the screen displays Wireless icon;
- Press “UNIT” to switch between “Kg”, “Oz” and “Lb”.
- Press “ZERO” to deduct tare.
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; Zero it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
Max weighing: 150kg (331Lb)
Accuracy: ±0.05% rdg+10g
Power supply: hand-held device: 5 AAA alkaline batteries; scale platform: 5 AA alkaline batteries
Battery Life: Hand-held Devcie: 40H; Scale Platform: 80H
Operating temperature: -10℃~40℃
Storage temperature: -15℃~50℃
Temperature fluctuation range: 5℃/h
Relative humidity: 50~85%
Product size: 271*271*74 mm
View and control the scale via mobile APP: Support
- Please use the scale in specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor.
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device;otherwise,it may cause great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard in case measuring error is enlarged or the sensor damaged
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not to be used foe a long time in case the leakage corrodes the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable.Please do not charge them.