Like all of Elitech’s test instruments, the ILD-200 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician’s job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. We set out to develop the best refrigerant leak detector for HVACR. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can’t handle.
– Advanced infrared sensor designed to last a minimum period of 10 years.
– Three sensitivity levels down to 4g/year.
– Earphone design makes it easy to find leaks and hear the alarm in noisy environments.
– High-capacity rechargeable lithium battery lasts all day long and beyond.
– Meets NEW SAE J2913 and previous SAE J2791 standard for 134A.
– The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand.
– The sound and light alarm allow you to work the way you want to work.
Sensor principle: Infrared Spectrum Absorption
Sensor life: 10 Years
Sensitivity: Max 4g/yr
Alarm mode: Sound and Light alarm, TFT LCD display
Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
Working time: continuous 6H
Charging time: 4 hours
Operating environment: -10°C – 52°C relative humidity (50%~85%RH)
Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140 °F)
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification