Elitech LD-100 Refrigerant Leak Detector offers great sensitivity and fastest response. This is achieved through the employment of a high sensitive semi-conductive sensor combined with a sophisticated microprocessor-controlled circuit. In addition to the supreme performance and functional advantages, it offers an uniquely designed shape to provide greater ease of use and comfort.
- Sensor type: Semi-conductive sensor
- Minimum Sensitivity: 3g/yr
- Response time:<3s
- Warm up time:<60s
- Ambient Environment:Temperature: 0℃～50℃; Humidity: < 80%RH(non condensing)
- Display method: Highlight LED display
- One-touch reset and six-level adjustable sensitivity
- True mechanical pump provides instant response and clearing
- Battery level indication
- Sensor failure indication
- Three 1.5V AA high-energy battery
- Unique shape design
- Application of refrigerant:
It will respond to all halogenated (including Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12,R11,R500,R503 etc…
HCFCs e.g.R22,R123,R124,R502 etc…
HFCs e.g.R134a,R404a,R410A,R407C etc…
1*Elitech LD100 with plastic box
Open the battery cover, then install the batteries to the battery compartment of leak detector. Please pay attention to the direction during installation.
To download its manual, please click here.