Elitech LD-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector offers the greatest sensitivity and fastest response of any portable refrigerant detector available.
This is achieved through the employment of a high sensitive heated diode sensor combined with a sophisticated microprocessor-controlled circuit.
- Brand new appearance, unique shape; LED displays detailed information, such as battery, sensitivity, easy to operate;
- Imported sensor of heated diode nanotechnology and stabilivolt chip of high accuracy collect more than 5000 signals per second;
- Weighing recursive average filtering method; more accurate and stable;
- Wider detection range, besides common halogen refrigerants, new refri- gerants, such as R600A, R410A, etc. The accuracy can reach 3g/y;
- Sensitivity: 7 level adjustable(LD-200);
- Battery display, low battery alarm function;
- Conform to CE standard and SAEJ1627 standard;
- Replaceable probe;
Sensor: heated diode sensor
Minimum sensitivity: 3g/yr
Response time < 3s
Warm-up time < 60s
Operating temperature: 0℃~50℃;
Operating humidity < 80%RH (non-condensing)
The detector responds to all halogenated refrigerants (including Chlorine and Fluorine), which include but not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc.
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404a, R410a, R407C etc.
1x Elitech LD200
1x USB cable and power adapter