Thank you for choosing Elitech refrigerant scale. To use the scale correctly, please read over the manual first, especially the “safety notice”.
It is suggested to keep the manual properly with the scale or in a place where you can refer to it conveniently.
Elitech LMC-200 Electronic Refrigerant Scale, maximum weight of the scale is 100kg.
1. Take out the scale from the package and place it on firm and level surface.
2. Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale.
3. Press the “power”button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
4. Press”unit” to switch between “Kg”, “Oz” and “Lb”.
5. Press “zero” to zero(tare) the scale.
6. Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
7. Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
Max weighing: 100kg (220Lb)
Accuracy: ±0.05% rdg+10g
Power supply: 5 AAA batteries
Duration: 40 hours
Operating temperature: -10℃~40℃
Storage temperature: -15℃~50℃
Temperature fluctuation range: 5℃/h
Relative humidity: 50~85%
Product size: 271*271*74 mm
Over range indication:
If the weight applied to the weighing platform exceeds the maximum weight(100kg), characters”full” will appear on the screen and red LED will flash to indicate alarm.
Battery level indicator:
The battery power is indicated in segments, which reduces with power consumption until the frame of batter icon flashes. Later on, the LCD will become unstable.
Please change batteries before the LCD indicates unstable in case error message affects the normal use of the scale.
LMC-200 Refrigerant Scale 1piece
AAA alkline battery 5pieces
User manual 1piece
Nylon toolkit 1piece
1. Please use the scale in specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor.
2. Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
3. Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device; otherwise, it may cause great weighing error.
4. Please do not pull the spiral line hard in case measuring error is eblarged or the sensor damaged
5. Remove the batteries if the scale is not to be used foe a long time in case the leakage corrodes the scale.The batteries included are not rechargeable.Please do not charge them.