This data logger is mainly used to record the temperature and humidity of food pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc in the storage and transportation. It is widely applicable to each link in storage and logistics of cold chain, such as refrigerated container, refrigerator truck, cooler bag, cool cabinet, medicinecabinet, cold storage, laboratory, etc.
This data logger conforms to GSP standard of new edition. It has one big LCD screen, a button, an external temperature sensor and an external humidity sensor. With two modes to save data: full record stop and cyclic record. This data logger has the functions of over limit sound-light alarm. It can also automatically shorten the record interval in case of over temperature and humidity limit. Two pieces of built-in magnets are convenient to fix the data logger onto metal material surface.
– One Big LCD Screen to Show the Number Clearly.
– 2 Meters Long External Temperature & Humidity Sensor.
– Two Modes to Record Data: Full Points to Stop Recording, or Cyclic Recording(meaning keep recording the data of the newest 16000 points while deleting the early recorded points, this setting can be realized in the software).
– Over limit Sound & Light alarm.
– Automatically shorten the record interval in case of over temperature and humidity limit.
– Two pieces of built-in magnets sent with the temp recorder are convenient to fix the onto metal material surface.
Temperature measuring range: -40℃～+85℃(-40℉～185℉)
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃(-20℃~40℃; ±0.1℃(others)
Humidity range: 10%~99%
Humidity accuracy: ±3%RH(25℃,20%~90%RH); ±5%RH(other)
Resolution: temperature 0.1℃, humidity 0.1%RH
Record capacity: 16000 points(max)
Record interval: 10 sec~24 hour (Optional and can be set in the software)
Data interface: USB
Power supply: Single-use 3.6V lithium battery or powered via USB
Battery life: Two years at room temperature with 15 minutes record interval and buzzer alarm disabled.
Ambient temperature: -30℃~70℃. At low temperature environment, the LCD screen displays normal record but a little slowly. It will display data normally when the ambient temperature returns to normal.