For all halogen leak detectors in our shop, model WJL-6000, CLD-100, HLD-100+, HLD-200+ are corona types; model LD-100 and LD-200 are semiconductor detectors.
The sensitivity of semiconductor is higher, and the lifetime of sensor is also longer.
Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector is 100% Elitech new Halogen Gas HFC CFC Refrigerant Leak Detector. Its advanced detection technology enables it to recognize all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants. Audio and visual alerts warn of any leakages, no matter how small.
- Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
- Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
- Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
- Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.
The Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.
Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- Operating temperature: 0°C-52 °C (30°F to 125°F);
- Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use;
- Response time: Instantaneous ;
- operating mode: continuous, no limitation;
- Fixed probe length: 20cm;
- Dimensions: 22.9*6.5*6.5 (cm);
- Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
- Reset time: two to ten seconds;
- Power supply 6V DC, four AAA alkaline batteries.
The battery voltage indicator:
The light on the front panel is used for leakage warning instructions and battery voltage.
Green – the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job.
Orange – the battery voltage is close to the limit work, need to be replaced as soon as possible.
Reset Feature/Automatic Circuit:
WJL-6000 features an automatic circuit and a reset function that sets the unit to ignore ambient concentrations of Halogen.
◆ Reset: Upon initial power-on, the unit automatically sets itself to ignore the level of refrigerant present at the tip in 6’s and enter into the best state of detecting. If place the sensing tip near a known leak spot and switch the unit on, it’s convenient to find higher concentration leak. Or move the device into fresh air and switch on, adjust the maximum sensitivity, any concentration above zero will be detected.
◆ Automatic-circuit: When in the measuring state, automatic circuit will follow the changing concentration of halogen gas in environment to avoid false alarm.
· 1 x Detector
· 1 x Carry/Storage case
· 1 x Instruction