The air quality detector is an integrative hand-held instrument which can detect the concentration of formaldehyde and TVOC in the air. The detector can meet the requirement of testing formaldehyde and TVOC on various occasions and display the real-time data of them in time to guarantee your health in the environment.
★ Upgraded M10i 5-in-1 air quality detector:PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, AQI and WiFi networking.
★ The new Temtop app:supports Android/iOS system,views real-time data and graphs remotely ,saves historical data permanently, pushs local weather forecasts and features other personalized operations and management.
★ Easy 3-Step WIFI Connection:makes the mobile phone access to the target Wi-Fi;uses the Android/iOS Temtop app to scan the body QR code into the Wi-Fi configuration page;enter Wi-Fi password then parameters can be easily configured.
★ Temtop advanced third-generation laser particle sensor has a lifetime up to 20,000 hours. Combined with the unique particle swarm optimization algorithm, it makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
★ British Dart electrochemical sensor can accurately capture formaldehyde molecules,even with TVOC detection function covering dozens of organic pollutants.
Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
Battery capacity: 2200mAh
Battery life: 6 hours
Input voltage: DC5V
Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
PM2.5 sensor life: 3 years
Input current: 0.5-1A
Sensor: electrochemical sensor
Measuring range: 0~2mg/m³
HCHO sensor life: 3 years
Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m³
TVOC sensor life: 3 years
- Take out the detector and place it outdoors for more than 6 hours.
- Turn on the detector.
– HCHO concentration is displayed after power on. Press Button and PM2.5 concentration will show.
– Press Button again to display TVOC concentration.
– Press Button again to display AQI.
– Press Button to repeat this operation. Double press the Button to repeat this operation automatically at 3 seconds’ display interval. Double press the Button again to exit from cyclic display.
- View indicator color for corresponding status.
The indicator color indicates air quality after the detector is turned on.
The indicator color indicates charging status when the detector is off.
Note: After charging, the device can usually last 4 to 6 hours. Yet due to the design of the device, the battery capacity is limited. For daily household usage, it is suggested to always connect it to the power supply, the inside battery is installed for testing purposes in different locations.
- It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three month use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for about ten minutes.
2) Use the pin to poke the hidden button until HCHO icon blinks in the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation for ten minutes.
4) HCHO icon does not blink, indication the calibration finishes.
Health Parameters Guide: