Temlog MT-1 is a reusable temperature data logger with an internal NTC thermistor. The simple design and IP65 protection make Temlog MT-1 a perfect choice for most cold chain management processes. Every Elitech Temlog MT-1 has a LCD display to show the data, a single-use 3.6V lithium battery that lasts for 2 years and simple to use data management software. With 5 different customizable alarm settings, our Temlog MT-1 provides flexible ways to monitor, ship and store temperature-sensitive products. Obtaining recorded data has never been this easy. With Temtop Temlog MT-1, you can download data in PDF format via the USB port.
The data logger is mainly used to record the temperature of food in storage and transportation. It helps accurately monitor the whole process to indicate whether food is safe and fresh.
- Easy to use with only 4 operation actions – start, stop, show status and set mark;
- Large temperature range: -30°C – +70°C;
- High memory capacity of 16,000 readings with log interval 10 sec -24 hrs
- Accuracy is ±0.5°C and ±1°C (others);
- Generate a PDF report automatically once plug the logger into a computer.
Temperature measuring range: -30℃~70℃
Alarm type: single/cumulative
Accuracy: ±0.5 ℃(-20℃~+40℃);±1℃(others)
Report type: PDF format
Sensor type: internal NTC thermistor
Battery: single-use 3.6V lithium battery
Memory capacity: 16000 readings (MAX)
Battery lifetime: 2 years (stored and used under normal temperature environment)
Log interval: 10 sec~24 hr
Protection grade: IP65
Alarm threshold: default(customizable)