Elitech CLD-100 Portable Refrigerant Freon Leak Detector is an economic and practical halogen detection device with latest leaks detection technology. CLD-100 Halogen Leak Detector can be used for detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It is easy to operate, reliable in performance and compact in size.
- Incorporated with advanced leak detect technology. It's an ideal and economic halogen leak detector.
- Compact in appearance, it is stable and easy to operate.
- Detect all kind of halogen refrigerants.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted at any time and the detector can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detection.
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low circuit consumption offer more stable function and lengthens battery life.
- Dual-color visual display of battery voltage.
- Excellent sensor brings high sensitivity and long service time.
- Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃(30°F to 125°F);
- Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: approximately 20 hours of normal use;
- Response time: Instantaneous;
- Work mode: continuous, no limitation;
- Fixed probe length: 20cm;
- Dimensions: 22.9*6.5*6.5(cm);
- Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
- Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds;
- Power Supply: 6V DC, 4AAA Batteries
- Service: 1-year warranty. 30 days free & easy return
The CLD-100 may also be used to detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated (including Chlorine and Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes but not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12,R11,R500,R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g.R22,R123,R124,R502 etc.
HFCs e.g.R134a,R404a,R125 etc.
Blends such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, Fluorine and Bromine(halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
Detect halogen gases in the fire-extinguishing system.
The forepart light of the panel indicates the leak and the battery voltage.
GREEN- Battery voltage is normal, sufficient for proper operation.
ORANGE- Low Battery voltage, and it is approaching the lower threshold for operation.
- Switch on the detector and buzzer will beep discontinuously.
- Verify the battery and voltage level by observing the power indicator.
- Adjust appropriate sensitivity, or adjust the sensitivity at any time during operation. This adjustment will not interrupt detection.
- To detect a leak when the detector is switched on for 6S.
- When a refrigerant leak is detected, the buzzer will turn to a “siren” sound.
- Verify the place where siren sounds and detect continuously until the leak is located.
- Adjust to higher sensitivity when a leak can't be found. Adjust to lower sensitivity when the detector runs unstably.
- When the buzzer alarms for leak, if the sensing tip remained at the part being detected long enough, the circuit will equalize it.
- In windy areas, even a large leak is difficult to be found. Under this condition, it is better to shield the potential leak area.
- Be aware that the detector may alarm if the sensing tip contacts with moisture and/or solvents. Therefore, avoid contact with these during leak checking.
- 1 x Halogen Leak Detector
- 1x Instruction
- 1x Portable Case
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply send email to email@example.com. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address
Elitech Technology, Inc.
2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose,
CA 95131, United States
ShippingWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Business Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in US: Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping. 2-3 business days to prepare the items and 10-14 business days for delivery. Tax is covered by the buyer.