PG-30 digital pressure gauge can test pressure and corresponding evaporation temperature, with backlight, manual calibration, automatic shutdown, units conversion, low power alarm, refrigerant types selection and other functions. Battery life up to six months, used for refrigerant and maintenance, pressure vessels, pressure monitoring.
- Unit conversion between MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/m2,cmHg. High side: -14.5~800psi (-0.1~5.5MPa), Low side: -14.5~500psi (-0.1~3.4MPa), accuracy: ±0.5%FS, resolution: 0.5psi.
- Automatically perform pressure/temperature calculations for up to 91 different refrigerants, including R134A, R410A, and R22 refrigerants and etc.
- The air pressure gauge's digital backlight display provides clear results even in the night. The 4-digit LCD display allows for easy point-of-reference pressure readings.
- Powered by a CR2450 battery and works around 6 months. The backlight automatically shut down in 6 seconds, power-saving and longer using time.
- Displays screen alarm indication when over range; adjustable temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit; rugged housing with registration for reliable service.
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 10°C ~60°C; 35% ~ 85%RH
- Resolution: Pressure: 0.001MPa; Temperature 0.1°C
- Accuracy: Pressure : ±5%FS (22°C ~ 28°C); Temperature： ±1°C
- Battery Life: Six Months
- Power supply: 3V CR2450 button battery
- Sampling Period: 1.2s
- Battery Indicator: displays 'LOB' at low battery
- Display: 30mm*17mm LCD/green back-light, auto-off after 6s
- Measurement Units: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kgf/cm2, mmHg
- Out-of-Range Alarm: pressure: FULL
- Wear safety goggles when working with refrigerants. Refrigerants can cause eye injury.
- Disconnect hoses using extreme caution, Pressurized refrigerant may be present in hoses. Point hoses away from you and anyone nearby.
- On/Off: In power-off mode, press and release Light/Power button to turn on the gauge and display current pressure. Press and hold Light/Power for 3 seconds to turn it off. It will be auto-off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Backlight: In power-on mode, press and release Light/Power button to turn on backlight. It will be auto-off after 6 seconds of inactivity.
- Max and Min Memory and Clear: Press and release Up/Set or Down/Zero button to display Max or Min values. Press and hold Up/Set or Down/Zero button for 3 seconds to clear the displayed Max or Min.
- Zero: Press and hold Down/Zero for 3 seconds to zero. It will display 22.214.171.124 and then 0.000 after 3 seconds. Press and hold the button again for 3 seconds to display current relative pressure.
- Auto-Off: Press and hold Up/Set button for 3 seconds to enter refrigerant types selection. Press Light/Power in 3 seconds, °C will flash to indicate temperature units shift. Press Light/Power in 3 seconds, MPa will flash to indicate pressure units shift. Press Light/Power in 3 seconds to exit. Use Up/Set or Down/Zero for selecting the specific refrigerant type or temperature/pressure unit.
- R11, R113, R114, R115, R116, R12, R123
- R1234yf, R1234ze, R124, R125, R13, R134a
- R14, R141B, R142B, R413A, R152A, R161
- R170, R21, R218, R22, R23, R290, R32, R401A,
- R401B, R401C, R402A, R402B, R403A, R403B,
- R404A, R406A, R407A, R407B, R407C, R407E,
- R407F, R408A, R409A, R409B, R41, R410A, R410B,
- R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415B, R416A, R417A,
- R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A, R422B, R422C,
- R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A, R442A, R443A,
- R444A, R448A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A, R455A,
- R50, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507A, R508A, R508B,
- R509A, R513A, R600, R600a, R601, R601a, R740, R744
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply send email to email@example.com. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address
Elitech Technology, Inc.
2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose,
CA 95131, United States
ShippingWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Business Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in US: Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping. 2-3 business days to prepare the items and 10-14 business days for delivery. Tax is covered by the buyer.