Free Shipping Within US
Shipping within 24 hours. Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Days for delivery. Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.
30 DAYS RETURNS
Not the right fit? No worries. We'll arrange pick up and a full refund within 7 days including the delivery fee.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Quality comes first and our products are designed to last.
VG-760 is a digital vacuum gauge for obtaining accurate vacuum measurements during filling refrigerants. It features a professional vacuum sensor to precisely test vacuum. The evacuation of an HVAC and refrigeration system is to evacuate the air and moisture in the system, which, if mixed with refrigerants, may produce an acidic chemical reaction, causing damages to the system in long term. Generally, a system vacuum should be below 700 micron so that the moisture in the system can be effectively reduced. The best vacuum is 300 micron. Common refrigerants cannot meet this requirement. VG-760 is used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality.
- Measuring Range: 0-19000 micron
- Operating Temperature: 0℉~140℉(-178°C~60°C)
- Fitting: 1/4'' Male Flare
- Product Size: 5''*3''*1.5''(127x74x37 mm)
- Power Supply: 3 AA batteries, Battery Life: 300 hours
- Max Overpressure: 27.5 bar
- Accuracy: ±10% or ±10 Micron
- Resolution: 0-400 1 Micron; 400-3000 10 Micron; 3000-10000 100 Micron; 10000-19000 250 Micron
- Auto off time: 15min
- Service 1-year warranty. 30 days free & easy return
Note: Please keep the pressure below 27.5 bar, otherwise the sensor may be damaged.
- New brand vacuum gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in an HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Wide measuring range: accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Battery indicator and long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours.
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
- 1 x Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- 3 x AA Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Zip bag
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return results from our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, you will receive a refund more quickly in many cases. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address: Elitech Technology, Inc. 2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose, CA 95131, United States
Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Depending on your chosen shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in the US: 3-5 Business Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in the US: Orders placed before 12:00 pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.
2-3 business days to prepare the items and 10-14 business days for delivery. The buyer covers tax.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only.
Lead time: 2 weeks.
The shipping cost will be shown according to the weights and countries at the checkout. If your items were lost in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you a replacement or a refund.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked