PM-700 is a laser-based particle sensor which uses light scattering method to detect and count particles and calculate PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10 concentration in a given environment. The sensor features an imported processing chip and photosensitive element. Signals are collected and processed by the microprocessor chip and then output in digital format. The sensor is ideal to detect the concentration of different particles precisely in real time.
- Adopted by a new-advanced laser particle sensor, based on Mie-scattering theory, it measures PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10, and other particles as small as 0.3um, making particle measurement more accurate.
- High-performance laser module, depth algorithm optimization compensation, airflow constant system, making measurement more stable.
- It has a long lifetime of up to 30,000 hours accompanied by Industrial-grade components.
- 12mm ultra-thin volume, embedded built-in interface for quick installation.
- Six-sided fully enclosed metal body, proven EMC and EMI performance, strong anti-interface, air inlet or outlet from the side.
- Output data: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10 concentration and particle count
- Concentration range (PM2.5): 0-999 ug/m3
- Effective range (PM2.5): 0-500 ug/m3
- Accuracy: ±10ug/m3(0-100 ug/m3)
- ±10%ug/m3(100-500 ug/m3)
- Minimum distinguishable Particle diameter: 0.3um
- Power supply: 5V±0.1V (Ripple＜100mV)
- Max working current: 100mA
- Working temperature: -10~-60℃
- Working Humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -30~-70℃
- Response time: <1.5s
- Resolution: 1 ug/m3
- Maximum dimensions: 46mm x 37mm x 11mm
- Warranty: 1 year
PRE-SALE! Leading time: 28 days
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address
Elitech Technology, Inc.
2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose,
CA 95131, United States
ShippingWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in US: Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.