Free Shipping Within US
Shipping within 24 hours. Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Days for delivery. Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.
30 DAYS RETURNS
Not the right fit? No worries. We'll arrange pick up and a full refund within 7 days including the delivery fee.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Quality comes first and our products are designed to last.
Elitech refrigerant charging hoses set with standard 1/4" flare fittings. Hard-wearing construction. Hoses are built to exact specifications. Three different color hoses for ease of recognition. Compatible with all refrigerants CFC, HFC and HCFC (R-410A, R-404A, R-407C & R-134a).
- 3 x 59" (1.5m) A/C charging hose set with heavy-duty brass made hose connection, strong sealing for durability and safety but easy to use.
- Cored in yellow, blue, and red hoses feature a 500 PSI working pressure and 4000 PSI burst pressure, providing you safety and convenience to test or recharge many HVAC systems.
- Refrigerant charging hoses set designed to meet 1/4" SAE requirement on both ends of each hose for the refrigerant permutation.
- A strong six-sided crimp provides a reliable connection between the hose and barb even at maximum pressure.
- Suitable for various refrigerants (R22, R134a, R12, R502, etc.) to a vehicle or home air-conditioning with highly working performance.
- Color: Red + Yellow + Blue
- Material: Rubber + Brass
- Quantity: 3PCS
- Working Pressure:800 PSI.
- Burst Pressure: 4000 PSI.
- Total Length: 150cm / 59in. (1pcs)
- Support Refrigerant: CFC, HFC and HCFC (R-410A, R-404A, R-407C & R-134a).
- Hose Fittings: 1/4" SAE Female
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return results from our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, you will receive a refund more quickly in many cases. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address: Elitech Technology, Inc. 2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose, CA 95131, United States
Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Depending on your chosen shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in the US: 3-5 Business Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in the US: Orders placed before 12:00 pm PST will be shipped on the same day! The Next Day shipping on Friday will be shipped on next Monday(Since we don't work at the weekend).
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.
2-3 business days to prepare the items and 10-14 business days for delivery. The buyer covers tax.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only.
Lead time: 2 weeks.
The shipping cost will be shown according to the weights and countries at the checkout. If your items were lost in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you a replacement or a refund.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked