Free Shipping Within US
Shipping within 24 hours. Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Days for delivery. Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.
30 DAYS RETURNS
Not the right fit? No worries. We'll arrange pick up and a full refund within 7 days including the delivery fee.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Quality comes first and our products are designed to last.
With the durable Elitech PT-500&PT-800 digital manifold gauge set, you will get an efficient analysis of AC/R systems. The reliable unit can quickly provide automatic calculations of superheating and sub-cool value. and it can be used for vacuum as well. You can view measurement data on your smartphone, enabling you to complete your job quickly and conveniently.
- Free App Alarm(iOS and Android): Real-time display of current pressure value. Settable high/low-pressure alarm. Receive remote APP push notifications when readings move beyond a pre-set value. The data could be saved and exported in Excel and PDF format.
- Multiple Refrigerants and units: Support the saturated temperature-pressure comparison table more of 140 kinds of refrigerants. The unit of pressure can be alternated between 7 measurement units: psi, kg/m.³, cmHg, inHg, bar, Kpa, Mpa.
- Automatic Calculation: Superheat/subcool calculations, recording, reporting, analyzing data, and more with Elitech Pressure Gauge App and connected by wireless technology, up to 1187' in ideal conditions (no obstructions).
- Waterproof: The pressure gauge is made by ABS and PPT and the waterproof level is IP65.
- Wide application: This digital HVAC gauges electronic refrigerant group instrument, measuring temperature and pressure in real-time, is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing, and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridges, and cold storage.
- Service: 1-year warranty. 30 days free & easy return
Clamp-on Temperature Sensor Specifications
|Sensor cable length||6.56ft(2m)|
|Maximum clamp opening||1 ¹/₂in (38mm)|
PT-500: -14.5-500 psi
PT-800: -14.5-800 psi
|Unit||psi, kg/cm2, cmHg, inHg, bar, kPa, Mpa|
|Memory capacity||7000 readings|
|Power supply||3 x AA batteries|
|In-use time||600 hours|
|Max overload pressure||
PT-500: 750 psi
PT-800: 1000 psi
|Wireless transmission distance||98.43ft(30m)|
|Offline records||9943 readings|
- 1 x PT-500 Wireless Digital Pressure Gauge
- 1 x PT-800 Wireless Digital Pressure Gauge
- 2 x Clamp-on temperature sensor
- 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- 2 x 1/4 Male adapter
- 2 x 1/4 Female adapter
- 1 x Bent adapter
- 1 x T-joint
- 2 x Velcro strap
*Notes: Temperature sensor can be removed from the clamps and fixed to the pipe with velcro straps included
140 Refrigerant Profiles:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return results from our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, you will receive a refund more quickly in many cases. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address: Elitech Technology, Inc. 2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose, CA 95131, United States
Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Depending on your chosen shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in the US: 3-5 Business Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in the US: Orders placed before 12:00 pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.
2-3 business days to prepare the items and 10-14 business days for delivery. The buyer covers tax.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only.
Lead time: 2 weeks.
The shipping cost will be shown according to the weights and countries at the checkout. If your items were lost in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you a replacement or a refund.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked