Elitech DMG-3 HVAC Manifold Gauge Set is mainly used for air exhaust and compression in refrigeration and maintenance operation, refrigerant charging of air-conditioning systems. It can display pressure in real-time with a bigger screen.
- Professional Design: 2-Way Air conditioning diagnostic manifold gauge set for R134A R12 R22 and R410A refrigerants. Designed for AC charging, diagnostic check and recovery work.
- Easy to use: Double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- High Accuracy: High-quality dual-table valve with imported pressure sensor,excellent workmanship, stable performance, Large screen, display data clearly.
- Long battery life: Powered by 3AAA batteries, up to work about 6 months.
- Wide Application: The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners,fridge and cold storage.
- Service :1-year warranty. 30 days free & easy return
- Pressure Measuring Range: -14.5-500psi/-14.5-800psi
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: -10~60℃; 35%~85%RH
- Resolution pressure: 0.5psi; temperature: ±1℃
- Accuracy pressure: ±0.5%FS (22℃~28℃); temperature: ±1℃
- Battery Life: six months
- Power Supply: 3 AAA batteries per gauge
- Sampling Period: 1s
- Battery Indicator: display "LOB" at low battery
- Display:1.9 *1 (in) LCD/blue back-light
- Settable Measurement Units: MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/cm2,cmHg
- Temperature Unit: ℉ / °C
- Over Range Alarm: Displays -OL-
2 x Pressure Gauge (PG-30Pro)
- 2-Way: red, blue
- Refrigerant Type: R134A, R22, R410A, etc.
- Max Working Pressure: 800psi
- Low side: blue
- High side: red
- Red Hose: high pressure
- Blue Hose: low pressure
- Yellow Hose: refrigerant
- (800 PSI working pressure and 4000 PSI burst pressure )
- Blue: Low side quick connector/adapter
- Red: High side quick connector/adapter
- Fits A/C manifold gauge sets (R-134A), coupler interface fits with R134A service ports, 1/4" male flare.
- 1 x dual-purpose valve wrench
- 1 x corkscrew
- 2 x R410A adapter
- 1 x hook
- 1 x User Manual (DOWNLOAD)
- 1 x Blow-molded Case
- R114, R12, R123, R1234yf, R1234ze, R124, R125,
- R13, R134a, R14, R141B, R142B, R143A, R152A,
- R161, 170, R21, R218, R22, R23, R290, R32, R290,
- R32, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R409B, R41,
- R410A, R410B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415B,
- R416A, R417A, R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A,
- R422B, R422C, R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A,
- R442A, R443A, R444A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A,
- R455A, R50, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507, 508A,R508B,
- R509A, R513A, R600, R600a, R601, R601a, R740, R744
|Pressure Measuring Range||Accuracy||Resolution||Fitting||Measurement Units||Battery||Refrigerant Types||Wireless App||Super-heat and sub-cool||Temperature Clip|
|PG-30 Low Pressure||-14.5-500psi||±0.5%FS(22-28℃)||0.5psi||1/8'' NPT||MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/m²,cmHg||CR2450||91||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PG-30Pro Red||-14.5-800psi||±0.5%FS(22-28℃)||0.5psi||1/8'' NPT||MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/m²,cmHg||3*1.5V AAA||87||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PT-500&PT-800||-14.5-500/800psi||±0.5%FS(22-28℃)||0.5psi||1/8'' NPT||psi, inHg,kg/cm²,cmHg,bar,kPa,Mpa||6*1.5V AA||140||✓||✓||✓|
|DMG-3B||-14.5-500/800psi||±0.5%FS(22-28℃)||0.5psi||1/4'' SAE||MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/m²,cmHg||3*1.5V AAA||87||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|DMG-3||-14.5-500/800psi||±0.5%FS(22-28℃)||0.5psi||1/4'' SAE||MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/m²,cmHg||3*1.5V AAA||87||N/A||N/A||N/A|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address
Elitech Technology, Inc.
2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose,
CA 95131, United States
ShippingWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in US: Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.